Print this pageNews RSS feed open a new windowhttps://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://infrastar.eu/public-archive/newsletter/newsletter5/phd-defences/morteza-ahmadivala/&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=like&kid_directed_site=0&app_id=113869198637480https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https://infrastar.eu/public-archive/newsletter/newsletter5/phd-defences/morteza-ahmadivala/https://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=https://infrastar.eu/public-archive/newsletter/newsletter5/phd-defences/morteza-ahmadivala/
Morteza Ahmadivala, ex-ESR10, successfully defended his PhD thesis on Monday 14 December 2020 (online).
He worked on "Optimal maintenance planning of existing structures using monitoring data".
The members of the jury were:
- Prof. John Dalsgaard Sørensen, Aalborg University, Denmark (President)
- Prof. Alan O’Connor, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland (Reviewer)
- Prof. Franck Schoefs, University of Nantes, France (Reviewer)
- Dr David Clair, Clermont Auvergne University, France (Examiner)
- Dr Thierry Yalamas, Phimeca Engineering, France (Industrial Supervisor)
- Dr Cécile Mattrand, Sigma Clermont, France (Academic Supervisor)
- Prof. Nicolas Gayton, Sigma Clermont, France (PhD Director)
- Dr André Orcesi, HDR, Université Gustave Eiffel - Ifsttar (PhD co-Director)
- Jacques Berthellemy, Cerema, France (Invited Member)