Mariia Nesterova, ex-ESR06, successfully defended her PhD thesis on Friday 25 October 2019 at Université Gustave Eiffel - Ifsttar, Marne-la-Vallée, France.
She worked on "Reliability of structures exposed to traffic loads and environmental loading".
The members of the thesis committee were:
- Prof. Maurice Lemaire, Sygma Clermont (President)
- Prof. Vincent Denoël, University of Liège (Reviewer)
- Assoc. Prof. Béatrice Faverjon, INSA Lyon (Reviewer)
- Prof. Eugen Brühwiler, EPFL (Examiner)
- Dr Franziska Schmidt, Université Gustave Eiffel - Ifsttar (Supervisor)
- Prof. Christian Soize, Paris Est University (PhD Director)