Print this pageNews RSS feed open a new windowhttps://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://infrastar.eu/public-archive/newsletter/newsletter5/phd-defences/joey-velarde/&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=like&kid_directed_site=0&app_id=113869198637480https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https://infrastar.eu/public-archive/newsletter/newsletter5/phd-defences/joey-velarde/https://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=https://infrastar.eu/public-archive/newsletter/newsletter5/phd-defences/joey-velarde/
Joey Velarde, ex-ESR08, successfully defende his PhD thesis on Friday 6 March 2020, at Aalborg University - Copenhagen campus, Denmark.
He worked on "Fatigue of wind turbine concrete structures".
The members of the thesis committee were:
- Prof. Lars Damkilde, Dept. of BUILT Environment, AAU (Chairman)
- Prof. Michael Muskulus, NTNU, Norway
- Prof. Henrik Bredmose, DTU Wind Energy, Denmark
- Prof. John Dalsgaard Sørensen, Dept. of BUILT Environment, AAU (PhD Director)
- Claus Kramhøft, Chief Specialist, COWI, Aarhus C (Supervisor)