Antoine Bassil, ex-ESR02, successfully defended his PhD thesis on Tuesday 26 November 2019 at Université Gustave Eiffel - Ifsttar, Nantes, France.
He worked on "Distributed fibre optic sensors for crack monitoring in reinforced concrete structures".
The members of the thesis committee were:
- Prof. Eugen Brühwiler, EPFL, Switzerland (President)
- Prof Joan Ramon Casas, UPC-BarcelonaTech, Spain (Reviewer)
- Prof. Branko Glisic, Princeton University, USA (Reviewer)
- Prof. Emmanuel Marin, Jean Monet University, France (Examiner)
- Dr Dominique Leduc, University of Nantes (PhD Director)
- Dr Odile Abraham, Ifsttar, France (PhD co-Director)
- Dr Xavier Chapeleau, Ifsttar, France (Supervisor)
- Jean-Marie Henault, EDF, France (Invited Member)